Monday, April 09, 2007

Notice To CBS

I have no idea how many people read this blog and seriously doubt that anyone from CBS ever will! Even so, this is my public notice to them. As a healthy, normal male I do not like seeing gays and weirdos on TV! I like watching The Amazing Race, Big Brother and Survivor, but I don't like some of the contestants that they have had on these shows! Richard Hatch is gay and has been on Survivor twice. There have been one or two other gay guys and I believe one lesbian on Survivor. There has also been this weirdo named Jessica, AKA Flicka, that had tattoos and piercings all over her body! I don't want to look at someone like her in a bikini! Big Brother has had Marcellus on twice, Bunky and a gay guy named Will. I don't want to see these queers on TV either! Big Brother has had a weirdo named Jennifer, AKA Nakomis on twice. I don't want to look at her ugly face and body either! Recently, on The Amazing Race All Stars there was Team Guido and they were a gay couple. This is their second appearance on The Amazing Race. They have had a lesbian and a supposedly straight team that acts gay. I get disgusted when I see people acting gay on TV!

Maybe CBS is worried that they will get sued if they don't put some gays and weirdos on TV. However, they risk losing normal people like I am if they do! This is my official notice that I plan to stop watching The Amazing Race, Big Brother and Survivor if they continue to put queers and weirdos on these shows!

No comments: