Saturday, August 25, 2007

Update On Big Brother 8

On Thursday, August 16, 2007 I turned on Big Brother 8 and got a pleasant surprise when Dustin was nominated for eviction. I was quite pleased when he was finally evicted from the Big Brother house. Dustin is one of two homosexuals that got into the house this season. Now that both queers are gone I can watch the show without my stomach turning! They both disgusted me with the things that they said and did on that show! Unfortunately, they both will be back for the final episode when they vote for a winner.

I have never applied to be on Big Brother and doubt that I ever will. I would like to, but being couped up in that house with a queer could be more than I can handle. If so, he would most likely be the first person that I would try to get evicted. For the record, I don't hate homosexuals but I find much of their behavior disgusting. I still believe that homosexuality is a sin and will never change my mind on that!

No comments: