Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Message from the Gods

This is a message from Elohim, Yahweh, and Allah!



I got some video motion backgrounds and I used one of them along with Camtasia Studio 8 and PowerPoint 2013 to make some slides, run a slideshow and record this. Camtasia Studio 8 converted the edited files into an mp4 with a smart video player included.

The first slide does not show long enough to be read, so you may want to pause the playback about a second after it starts. The rest of the slides are easy to read.

This video is quite sarcastic, but it reflects how I really feel about religious fanatics and monotheism.

A higher resolution version of this can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqC-Rj4B1gQ

I did a Google search for this video and I got the results that are in this screen capture.







Michael Robert Serovey, MA, MISM

No comments: