Sunday, August 06, 2006

Can You Walk On Water?

There was a boat on a lake that had a Rabi, a priest and a Methodist minister in it. All three were fishing. After a while the minister got tired of fishing and got up out of the boat and walked on the water to the shore and lied down to rest. The Rabi was impressed by this but said nothing. About half an hour later the priest also gets up out of the boat and walks on the water to the shore. Now the Rabi is really impressed and says to himself, " I heard that Jesus walked on water when he was alive and now I have seen two Christians walk on water. I'm going to do it too and show them something". The Rabi gets up and steps into the water and plunges in over his head. The priest turns to the minister and asks, "Do you suppose that we should have told him about those stepping stones?"

This joke reminds me of an ebook title. I have the ebook but have yet to read it. Maybe tomorrow I will. The ebook is entitled When You Can Walk on Water, Take the Boat by John Harricharan. I saw a picture of John Harricharan and believe that he is from India or Pakistan. He looks a bit like Deepak Chopra.

No comments: