Sunday, July 08, 2007

Big Brother 8

I have watched the first two episodes of Big Brother 8. Normally, I like watching the show. However, I have gotten tired of seeing queers and weirdos on TV! This season, they have a weirdo named Dick. His nickname is Evil. He is in bad need of a hair cut and he has an ear ring in each ear and in his left eye brow. He has tattoos all over both of his arms. In the house with him is his daughter, Danielle. She is a hot looking blond who is just under 21. Danielle seems like a nice normal girl. However, she hasn't spoken to her dad in the two years prior to going on this show. She can't remember why she doesn't like her dad. I do hope that Dick and Danielle work out their problems because I do know what it is like to have a daughter that will not speak to me.

Dick I can deal with. The two people that I want off the show NOW are Dustin and Joe. They are both gay and one has accused the other of giving him gonorrhea, on national TV! I stated before that I am tired of seeing queers on TV and I meant it! I plan to stop watching Big Brother 8 until they get both of these queers off the show. That is unfortunate because there are some really pretty girls in the house right now and I would enjoy watching them. However, the bickering between the two queers is just getting on my nerves and they just plain disgust me!

No comments: