Sunday, July 22, 2007

More On Big Brother 8

Last Thursday I missed Big Brother 8 because I was having a problem with my cable provider and could not get the channel that it was on. When I turned it on today I was pleasantly surprised to find that Danielle was taken off the block and was replaced by Joe. Joe was voted out 9 to 1. I am glad that Joe is gone because I like Danielle and want her to stay for a long time on the show. Also, Joe is gay and I wanted him gone because of that. Let me state for the recored that I do not hate gays. However, I am quite tired of seeing them on TV and find the flaming ones quite disgusting! Dustin and Joe both do things that get under my skin and I am very glad that one of them is gone. They caused a lot of drama in the beginning and now that will be over with one of them gone. I am also glad that Dick, aka Evil, gets to spend more time with his daughter, Danielle. I hope that by the time that one of them leaves the house that they have worked out all of their problems.

There are a couple of supposedly straight guys in the house that have made comments that suggest that they may swing both ways. So, I hope that Dustin, who is definitely gay, and Nick, who may be bi, both get voted out soon.

If I ever go into the Big Brother house I am not sure how long I would last. If they put me in the house with a gay guy he would be the first one I would target unless someone else got on my nerves even more.

No comments: